My beautiful wife tagged me to list 7 weird or random things about myself:
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, without further ado:
- I have a very tiny spot on the back of my head that doesn’t grow hair. The existing hair is discolored. Why? Because when I was a little kid (11 or 12 or so), a guy lit that part of my hair on fire…in church…from behind.
- At various times in my life I have desired to get advanced degrees in: Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Education, Ancient Scripture and an MBA. Actual advanced degrees pursued: none…yet.
- I am almost always simultaneously content and malcontent. I’m always grateful for what I have (perfect wife and son, the Gospel, a great job and great house). At the same time, I’m always on the lookout for a better job and a better house. I’ve never looked for a better wife and son, because they don’t exist.
- I actually love all of my family and enjoy being around them. This includes all in-laws.
- I got into BYU with a 2.78 high school GPA and a 24 ACT score. How? Music scholarship. What instrument? The euphonium.
- I taught myself to play the piano while serving a mission for my church. I also play a mean Jew’s harp.
- I don’t believe in the possessive apostrophe (despite having used it in #6).
Okay, now I’m supposed to tag 7 people (I don’t know if I even know 7 people with blogs).
- Jimmy (even though his blog is not a personal blog)
- Nasca and Scott
Get to it.