As though I didn’t have enough problems, my wife has started a blog. Why? Because I encouraged her. Yes, I’m a big idiot. Because, it wasn’t enough for me to act stupid at home. Now, I get to act stupid and have the play-by-play published to the world. For proof, see the second picture on this page.
Actually, I’m delighted. Heidi is a great writer and I’ve already loved her first few blog posts. I already look forward to each new one and read it within seconds of finding out it’s there. You should definitely add it to your favorites: http://heidisstudio.blogspot.com.
She’s putting up a series of posts about who we are and she has a list of things about her that I will now respond to:
Here a few Heidi tidbits
- adores children like nothing else – that’s why she’s the best mom ever!
- sentimental - Ridiculously so. Don’t believe me? Proof: We have 60 videotapes of our family. We’ve been married 6.5 years. That’s 1 tape every 1.3 months.
- easily emotional (times a million ever since I got pregnant with my son) - Yup.
- (annoyingly?) loud guffaw laugh - Not annoying. Endearing and infectious.
- cheerful - Wondefully so.
- loves anything romantic - Makes my job easier!
- very organized - If you saw the file structure on her computer you would feel like you were in Labyrinth (“It’s the bog of eternal stench!”)
- driven - By foof (definition to come)
- enjoys music - Devil music (a.k.a. country music)
- optimistic - I love that!
- aspires to be published someday - Except that she won’t let anybody read her stories…might be tough…
Here’s what she left out:
- Absolutely, stunningly gorgeous.
- Miss Congeniality from the Miss Nevada Pageant.
- On the cover of her UW web site.
- Perhaps the most fun best friend ever.
- Dedicated to doing what’s right all the time…unless it might get in the way of good, clean fun!
- Literally the best wife ever.
I’m a lucky man…